Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner

How can I report a repair?

Published: 22 October 2019

Housing Repairs Report repairs as soon as possible

If you're a council tenant, it’s important to report repairs as soon as possible to stop the problem/issue from getting worse. If you have an old repair which you have previously ignored or didn’t think it was worth reporting – please let the repairs team know about it.

We want the repairs reporting process to be as quick and simple as possible. That's why there are a number of ways you can report a repair.

If you call to report a repair, calls will be answered in a timely manner. The member of the Assets Support Team you are speaking to will provide their name so you know who you are speaking to.

Email requests will be replied to in a timely manner and prioritised as necessary.

  • call 01392 265031 option 1 to report gas fault
  • call 01392 265031 option 2 for all other repairs
  • or report a repair by emailing:

If we’re unable to resolve or deal with any enquiry, we will let you know what needs to happen next and when you can expect to us to get in contact with a response.

You'll have to pay for repairs to your property if the damage has been caused by abuse or neglect or if you refuse to contact the police to obtain a crime number. You won't have to pay for repairs which are down to wear and tear or where a crime number has been reported.

Did you know that you can also report repairs online (any time of day or night) using our online reporting tool?

Share this page on...