Red Coats walking tours return
Published: 29 April 2021
Exeter’s popular Red Coat guided walking tours are back from Saturday 1 May.
The award-winning attraction starts up again with six different themed tours running throughout the week.
Booking on the Exeter Corn Exchange website is essential and tours limited to five people. Tours last around 90minutes and covid restrictions will be in place.
The tours are:
- Cathedral to Quay – Mondays and Fridays, 11am
- Exeter’s Historic Quayside – Tuesdays, 11am
- Medieval Exeter – Wednesdays and Saturdays, 11am
- Forgotten Exeter – Thursdays, 11am
- Ghosts &Legends – Thursdays 7pm
- Exeter Old & New – Sundays 11am
There will be a series of special tours on Tuesday 4 May on the Exeter Blitz, taking place at 2pm, 2:15pm and 2:30pm.
All tours depart from the Hooker Statue on Cathedral Green, apart from Exeter’s Historic Quayside, which departs from the Custom House Visitor Centre on the Quay.
The tours will run through to 30 June and the Red Coats are hoping to extend the programme later in the summer.