Kaleider are looking for new Residents
Published: 24 October 2019
Kaleider are looking for new exciting folk to become #KaleiderResidents! The deadline is the 1st November 2019.
What do Kaleider do…
Kaleider is a production studio who produce artworks that invite audiences to think about the world and they deliver programmes that support others to do that too.
- They play at the edges of installation, live performance and digital.
- They make the work of their Artistic Director, Seth Honnor, almost always in collaboration with other artists, technologists, scientists, producers, or researchers.
- They commission others to make work, often bringing diverse groups together to respond to a specific context or opportunity.
- Kaleider Studios is in Exeter, UK, where they host and support a Resident Community of creative individuals and companies, many of whom they collaborate with and who collaborate with each other.
- They love strong partnerships. They are Co-Executive Producers, with Watershed, on the South West Creative Technology Network. It’s a three year project working between industry and Higher Education to innovate in the areas of immersion, automation and data, across the south west of England.
You can find out more about Kaleider Projects on the website.
There are two ways to become a Kaleider Resident:
- By application – they try to run an open call every 6 months, in Autumn and Spring
- By being selected to participate on one of their Programmes and being invited to become a Resident
Kaleider announce open calls through their Newsletters which they send about 5 times a year. Sign up to their newsletter on the footer on their website to be kept up to date with opportunities.
Applications are now open for becoming a Kaleider Resident.
Deadline 1st November 2019 with interviews on 11th November for selected candidates. Find out more and apply to be a Kaleider Resident on their website.