Get set for Jazz on the Quay
Published: 23 June 2021
Jazz on the Quay returns to Exeter’s waterside on Sunday (27 June) with the Roger Marks Armada Jazz Band.
Music gets underway from 12.30pm to 3.30pm at the Transit Shed, just adjacent to the Custom House on Exeter’s historic Quayside…and it’s all completely free!
There’s no need to book, just turn up.
There’ll be Jazz on the Quay every Sunday throughout the summer, from 27 June until 29 August (apart from 25 July), with some great sounds lined up.
The entertainment is provided by Exeter Canal & Quay Trust in conjunction with Exeter City Council.
Here’s the soundtrack to Summer:
- Sunday 27 June - Roger Marks Armada Jazz Band
- Sunday 4 July - Dave Martin’s Jabbo Five
- Sunday 11 July - Borderline Jazz Band
- Sunday 18 July - La Vie en Rose Gypsy Jazz Band
- Sunday 1 August - City Steam Jazz Band
- Sunday 8 August - Roger Marks Armada Jazz Band
- Sunday 15 August - La Vie en Rose Gypsy Jazz Band
- Sunday 22 August – Wiggle Valley Jazz Band
- Sunday 29 August – Borderline Jazz Band