Exeter all set for a summer of swing with free Jazz on the Quay on Sundays
Published: 11 May 2022
It’s the soundtrack to those lazy Sunday afternoons, with a great line-up of jazz at the Transit Shed from Sunday 26 June through to Sunday 28 August.
Music gets underway at 12.30pm until 3.30pm every Sunday - apart from 31 July - and there is no charge to listen.
Jazz on the Quay is brought to this beautiful location thanks to The Exeter Canal & Quay Trust in conjunction with the City Council.
The full line-up is:
- Sunday 26 June – City Steam Jazz Band
- Sunday 3 July - Borderline Jazz Band
- Sunday 10 July - Hot House Combo
- Sunday 17 July - Devon Magnolia Jazz Band
- Sunday 24 July - La Vie en Rose Gypsy Jazz
- Sunday 7 Aug - Riviera Ramblers
- Sunday 14 Aug - Wriggle Valley Jazz Band
- Sunday 21 Aug - City Steam Jazz Band
- Sunday 28 Aug - Devon Magnolia Jazz Band
There’s no need to book – just turn up and enjoy the sunshine and the great sounds of Devon’s finest jazz musicians.