The Red Coats are back!
Published: 15 October 2020
Exeter’s popular and award-winning Red Coat Guided Tours return to the city on Monday (19 October).
The free guided tours were suspended during the Coronavirus pandemic but are now back with a reduced programme.
Tours need to be booked in advance the day before and there are five different themes to choose from. The tours run from Monday to Sunday, starting at 11am from the Richard Hooker statue on the Cathedral Green.
The tours are:
- Cathedral to Quay – Monday, 11am
- Georgian Exeter - Tuesday, 11am
- Medieval Exeter – Wednesday 11am
- Forgotten Exeter – Thursday 11am
- Cathedral to Quay – Friday 11am
- Medieval Exeter – Saturday 11am
- Exeter Old & New – Sunday 11am
Tours will be limited to a maximum of five people, with face coverings recommended and social distancing maintained at all times. NHS Track & Trace details will be collected when bookings are made.
To find out more go to the City Council website